For those who only have less income will think twice to buy an expensive original Windows. And which is why many people are prefer pirate version than the original one. This tips will show you how you can turn off Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications in the pirate version of windows with a bit forced.
1. Launch Windows Task Manager.
2. End wgatray.exe process in Task Manager.(In System Tray, they may showed up, but just ignore when you see it)
3. Restart Windows XP in Safe Mode.
4. Delete WgaTray.exe from c:WindowsSystem32.
5. Delete WgaTray.exe from c:WindowsSystem32dllcache.
6. Launch RegEdit.
7. Browse to the following location:
8. Delete the ‘WgaLogon’ folder and all its contents
9. Reboot Windows XP.