Moving To Wordpress

Monday, January 05, 2009
Posted by Takumi 86


wordpress

First of all i would like to apologize for not giving update to my blog because i'm so busy preparing my new wordpress blog. I have registering this .com domain into GoDaddy but the problem is, i have to wait until 21th February 2009, the reason for that is because i'm using the .com domain that has already been registered for a week. Until then, i will keep blogging using this free host.

One more thing, I'm planning to host my other blog to GoDaddy. But unfortunately i don have much money in my Paypal and if i did to have that money, i'll have to wait until February to get my next payment from other site. Anyway i just wanted to say thank you for all the feedback, be sure to see my next post :)



If you like my post, please subscribe to my RSS feed!



Labels:

0 comments:


1. This blog is DoFollow
2. If you like my post, please leave your review and i'll appreciate that and do not spam, Thanks


Post a Comment