Blocking My Recent Document folder

Thursday, October 26, 2006
Posted by Takumi 86


My Recent Document

Normally if we want to open file such as picture, video, music, etc it will make a new entry to My Recent Docs. How to deleting them automatically when your PC restarted?!

Go to run : Regedit

HKEY_CURRENT_USER | Software | Microsoft | Windows | CurrentVersion | Policies | Explorer

on the right side panel, make a new binary value, and type in : ClearRecentDocsOnExit, edit the number : 00 00 00 01

You can actually deleting them manually from "List most recent Document" in Properties (Start Menu | Customize | Advanced) But that is so unefficient and impractical and which is why i made this tips

OS : WIN 2000, XP



If you like my post, please subscribe to my RSS feed!



0 comments:


1. This blog is DoFollow
2. If you like my post, please leave your review and i'll appreciate that and do not spam, Thanks


Post a Comment