8 New Firefox Hacks to make your Firefox go extremely fast

Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Posted by Takumi 86


firefox 3

A new Firefox Browser (Firefox 3) has new features including most visited tab, smart bookmark, Place organizer which replaces the bookmark manager, smart location bar to learn how you browse, stronger phishing and malware protection and more improvement on Browsing speed, you can also tweak it with old tweaking tips and last but not least a new Tips (from ITechnoBuzz)

Here are the list:

1. Enable pipelining
2. Render quickly

3. Faster loading

4. No interruptions
5. Block Flash
6. Increase the cache size
7. Enable TraceMonkey
8. Compress data



If you like my post, please subscribe to my RSS feed!



Labels:

1 comments:

virtual hosting said...

Really awesome blog. I enjoyed reading this review from you. I found that you really update your site regularly that made me more interesting. I've bookmarked your site for my future use.


1. This blog is DoFollow
2. If you like my post, please leave your review and i'll appreciate that and do not spam, Thanks


Post a Comment